Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. – Romans 12:1,2
Join with graduate students and faculty at the University of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky University to share the real hope that is available through Jesus and to live together what it is to have a mind of Christ on campus and beyond.
Spring 2020 Schedule
Monday, March 9, 12pm, TUC Cinema
Join us at UC’s MainStreet Cinema on March 9 at 12 p.m. as we hear from distinguished archaeologist, Dr. Daniel Master. Dr. Master will speak about how DNA testing has helped us identify the origin of the historical Philistines. Complimentary lunch provided with registration. Please register here.
- Weekly Community Meals and Conversations Tuesdays at 6pm
- Small Groups
- Women’s Small Group – Mondays, 10:30am
- Thursday Small Group – Thursdays, 6pm
- UC College of Business – February 5, 10:30am, Lindner 1215
- UC College of Nursing – February 10 in Procter 287, 12pm
- UC Political Science – February 13, 1:00pm, Crosley 1110
- NKU – February 18, 12pm, MEP 252
- UC Women in the Academy – February 20, 8:30am, Taste of Belgium on Short Vine