Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. – Romans 12:1,2
Join with graduate students and faculty at the University of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky University to share the real hope that is available through Jesus and to live together what it is to have a mind of Christ on campus and beyond.
Fall 2019 Schedule
- Weekly Community Meals and Conversations – Tuesdays at 6pm
- UC Prayer Walk, Tuesday, August 20, 6pm
- Welcome Dinner for Graduate Students – Tuesday, August 27, 6pm
- Graeter’s Ice-Cream Outing – Thursday, August 29, 7pm
- Exploring Over-the-Rhine – Friday, August 30, 6pm
- Keeping the Faith in Graduate School – Tuesday, September 3, 6:00pm
Tuesday meals and other activities take place or begin at the Edge House, 3007 Clifton Avenue, Cincinnati.