Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. – Romans 12:1,2
Join with graduate students and faculty at the University of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky University to share the real hope that is available through Jesus and to live together what it is to have a mind of Christ on campus and beyond.
Spring 2020 Schedule
- Weekly Community Meals and Conversations
- Tuesdays at 6pm, starting back up on January 14
- Small Groups – Watch for information in January
Ohio Valley Grad Student Conference
January 17-18, 2020
W “holy” Integrated
You are invited to join us on a retreat focused on living a wholly integrated life of faith and work. Join us to journey together as we grow in our discernment of our calling and vocation. Bring your questions. Bring your concerns. Enjoy some coffee, tea and delectable treats. But most of all, bring yourself!
Camp Wanake, Beach City, OH
Talk to your campus staff worker for scholarship assistance.
Click here: Register now
- UC College of Nursing – January 13 in Procter 285, 12pm
- UC Women in the Academy – January 23, 8:30am, Taste of Belgium on Short Vine
- UC Political Science – TBD
- UC College of Business – TBD
- NKU – TBD