Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. – Romans 12:1,2
Join with graduate students and faculty at the University of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky University to share the real hope that is available through Jesus and to live together what it is to have a mind of Christ on campus and beyond.
Fall 2019 Schedule
- Weekly Community Meals and Conversations – Tuesdays at 6pm
- Small Groups
- Mondays, 3pm at the Edge House – Gospel of John
- Tuesdays, 10am at the Edge House – Women’s Bible study
- Thursdays, 7pm at the Edge House – James
- Webinar on Calling with Steve Garber
- Thursday, November 14, 12pm, Teachers 401
Tuesday meals take place at the Edge House, 3007 Clifton Avenue, Cincinnati.